Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mrs. Hanh - HSCV Team Member



The HSCV Team is an amazing group of dedicated individuals. The days working at HSCV can be long, tiring and emotional. We are not able to pay the salaries offered by for profit companies or larger NGOs, but hey choose to work for HSCV because they want to children and their families have better lives.

Today we are introducing you to Ngo Thuy Hanh. She has dedicated herself to HSCV loner than any other Vietnamese employee. As a result, she has been with many of our programs from their infancy and has helped to shape them into the successful programs they are today. 


“My name is Ngo Thuy Hanh. I live with my 2 lovely sons and husband in Hanoi. I have worked for Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam for almost 6 years.


Currently, I manage 02 projects, namely the Wheelchair Distribution Program, Medical program with the Heart Surgery and the Orthopedic Surgery.

To date, 16,000 wheelchairs have been distributed to handicapped people in various provinces in the northern part of Vietnam.  We have managed to help a total of 70 heart patients and more than 200 patients have benefitted from the Orthopedic Surgery Program.

I love my job in charitable organization, as through my work, I am able to help disadvantaged children and provide happiness to people who are in need.”

No comments:

Post a Comment